Starting with the 2020-2021 program year, Drake University Head Start will begin using Teams for file sharing.
Files that were previously found on the website that are now in the Files section of the Drake University Head Start Team on Microsoft Teams:
- Work procedures
- Forms (with a few exclusions, listed below)
- Weekly Fact Sheets
- Food Production Records
- Shopping Lists
- ChildPlus instructions
- Tech instructions and help sheets
- Resources for Families
- Year at a Glance
- Staff Directories/Phone Lists
- NEW! COVID-19 Procedures for programs
- NEW! Professional development agendas and handouts
THESE FILES WILL NOT BE UPDATED ON THE www.drakeheadstart.org WEBSITE.
The following forms are web-based forms and must continue to be accessed on the www.drakeheadstart.org website:
- Absentee Request
- Curriculum Library Check-out Request
- Interpretation Request form
- Parent Request to Amend a Child’s Record*
- See Release of Records procedure before completing this form
Technology Requests and Maintenance Requests can be completed by visiting service.drake.edu/headstart.