- Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence: http://www.icadv.org/
- The Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV) is a state level non-profit organization. Currently 28 direct service domestic violence programs across the state are members of the Coalition. ICADV staff members provide training, counseling, community outreach, program management and technical support for the Coalition members, professionals and the community.
- The National Resource Center on Domestic Violence: http://www.nrcdv.org/index.php
- It is the NRCDV’s mission to improve societal and community responses to domestic violence and, ultimately, prevent its occurrence. We provide a wide range of free, comprehensive, and individualized technical assistance, training, and specialized resource materials and projects designed to enhance current intervention and prevention strategies.
- Iowa Fatherhood: http://www.dhs.state.ia.us/fatherhood
- National Fatherhood Initiative: http://www.fatherhood.org
- NFI’s mission is to improve the well-being of children by increasing the proportion of children growing up with an involved, responsible, and committed father.