|Healthy Habits for Happy Smiles- Dental||ViewDownload|
|Healthy Smile for Your Baby- Infant Oral Health Care||ViewDownload|
|Sonrisa Saludable Para tu Bebe- Cuidado Dental Para tu Bebe||ViewDownload|
|Healthy Smile for Your Young Child- Oral Health Care||ViewDownload|
|Sonrisa Saludable Para tu Nino Pequeno- Cuidado Dental||ViewDownload|
|Women's Health Services- Polk Co.||ViewDownload|
Health/ Oral Health
- Count the Kicks: http://www.countthekicks.org
- Count the Kicks is an awareness campaign dedicated to educating expectant parents about the importance of counting their babies movements daily during the third trimester of pregnancy. The goal of Count the Kicks is to improve the chances of delivering a healthy baby and to reduce stillbirth rates, which occur in one out of every 150 pregnancies nationwide.
- CuidadodeSalud.Gov: http://www.CuidadodeSalud.Gov
- The first website in Spanish of its kind to help consumers take control of their health care by connecting them to new information and resources that will help them access quality, affordable health care coverage.
- Text 4 Baby: The National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition: http://www.text4baby.org
- Text4baby is a free mobile information service designed to promote maternal and child health. An educational program of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition (HMHB), text4baby provides pregnant women and new moms with information they need to take care of their health and give their babies the best possible start in life. Women who sign up for the service by texting BABY (or BEBE for Spanish) to 511411 will receive free SMS text messages each week, timed to their due date or baby’s date of birth.